Opinion on blogs

Hello everyone. Today I will be talking about my opinion on blogs on which I did enjoying and didn't enjoying. Two blogs I already read was Andre Onana shouldered the blame for Manchester United’s 4-3 defeat to Bayern Munich, saying he let his team down and Arsenal face bitter rivals Tottenham in a huge North London Derby at the Emirates on Sunday afternoon on talksport.com.

Firstly, I like Andre Onana blog because I agree with the opinion that Andre onana shouldered the blame for the defeat. It is all about personal perspectives and opinions in the world of sports! 

He was brutal about his error post-match
While, the blog is likely organized in a way that presents an argument or analysis of the match, discussing Andre Onana's performance and its impact on the team's defeat. Because the organization may follow and support the author's viewpoint, people might appreciate this organization because it allows for a clear and logical flow of ideas. 

The author's purpose in the "Onana shouldered the blame for ManUtd loss because of him" blog could be to analyze and argue that Andre Onana's performance was the main reason for Manchester United's loss. The author may aim to persuade readers that Onana's mistakes or actions directly contributed to the defeat. The purpose could also be to generate discussion and engage readers in a conversation about the match and the performance of the players.



In addition, the blog I didn't enjoy was Arsenal face bitter rivals Tottenham in a huge North London Derby at the Emirates on Sunday afternoon. Arsenal vs Tottenham LIVE: Arteta takes on Postecoglou as bitter rivals  clash in North London Derby - kick-off time, team news and how to follow |  talkSPORT

Comments

  1. I personally like this blog a lot. I also watched these games live and as a reader I agree and enjoyed reading your blog as I had similar thoughts on both games.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Entry #4: IMPACT OF SOCIAL MEDIA ON MENTAL HEALTH

Entry #10 Instagram: The Awesome Social Media Platform!

#Entry 5 Mayhem